- 4-way VFS
- VFS 4-way will include the 2017 update of 10 rounds, Blocks 18,19, 20, 21, 22, and Randoms P & Q.
- 2-way VFS
- Freestyle Intermediate and Junior Intermediate*
- will fly 3 Free routines, being scored based on IBA Technical and Presentation guidelines, as outlined in the IBA Artistic Rules, section 5.2. Flyers must be, at the minimum, be signed off for Level 2 manuevers.
- Freestyle Open and Junior Open*
- Dynamic 4-way
- Speed Routines only
- Dynamic 2-way Open and Advanced
- Open - Speed & Free Routines
- Advanced - Speed Routines with limited compulsory moves, as outlined in the rules and on the IBA Skills page
Chief Judge - Randy Connell (USPA Director of Competition)
FS Event Judges - Randy Connell (FS - International), Chris Wagner (FS-National), Korissa Bomba (FS-National)
VFS Event Judges - Randy Connell (FS - International), Korissa Bomba (FS-National), TBA
Dynamic Event Judges - Chris Dixon (AE - FAI), Andrew Sutton (AE - FAI), Josh Ruiz-Velasco
Freestyle Event Judges - Chris Dixon (AE - FAI), Andrew Sutton (AE - FAI), Josh Ruiz-Velasco