- Refer to linked IBA rules for further details on the rules & dive pools of each discipline. It is the responsibility of the competitors to know and understand the rules of their event. Questions regarding the rules can be directed to organizing staff ahead of time via e-mailing email@example.com.
Vertical Formation Skydiving
- 4-way VFS - Advanced & Open - 10 rounds
- 4-way VFS - Intermediate - 6 rounds
- 2-way VFS - Rookie, Intermediate, Advanced, & Open - 6 rounds
Music optional! In-ear Monitors will be provided to all competitors wanting to fly to their choice of music. Competition organizing staff will collect mp3 files via e-mail 2 weeks prior to the competition.
*Junior events are for youth ages 6-16 years old.
- Intermediate and Junior* Intermediate - 7 rounds, all 60-second Free routines. Music optional.
- Open and Junior* Open - 7 rounds, 5 Free & 2 Compulsory routines. Music optional.
- Dynamic 4-way Open - 6 rounds, 4 Speed & 2 Free, Cumulative Scoring
- Dynamic 2-way Open - 6 rounds, 4 Speed & 2 Free, Cumulative Scoring
- Dynamic 2-way Advanced - 6 rounds, All Speed, Cumulative Scoring
- Formation Randy Connell, Tim Wagner, Chris Wagner, Rusty Lewis, John Davis, Tanya Murnock
- Freestyle Mike Gravelle, Javier Serrano, & Casey Gardiner
- Best Trick Ray Kubiak, Garet Bloodworth
- Dynamic Garet Bloodworth, Mike Gravelle, Javier Serrano, & Casey Gardiner